Date Posted: 03/11/21
Position Location: DuBois, PA — Full Time
Bunting-Dubois is a leading provider of compression bonded magnets, injection molded magnets and magnetic technical assemblies to the automotive, medical, defense and aerospace industries with design, engineering and manufacturing services located in Pennsylvania. To find out more about the products and services we offer, visit our website at www.Bunting-DuBois.com
We are looking for an experienced Engineering and Quality Manager with a strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced engineer with experience in Powdered Metal, ISO 9001, knowledge and experience with magnets and magnetic assemblies. The ideal candidate will also have strong leadership skills and direct supervisory experience.
• Support new product sales with design and quality work
• Direct Quality Assurance Inspector and Applications Engineer
• Strong statistical background to develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards
• Assist with product development by supporting equipment needs
• Work with Production, Customer Service and Purchasing
• Five years minimum Quality Management experience
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree
• Five years minimum Powdered Metal experience.
• Experience managing ISO 9001 program, keeping current and compliant
• Knowledge of permanent magnets, magnetic assemblies, electrical motors and sensors desirable
• Experience with CAD or equivalent drawing package
• Supervisory experience
- Download our Employment Application and save to your computer.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare your Resume, Cover Letter, and Professional References.
- Print out and bring to our office.
- Send as attachments in an email to Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE